Paradise-Graphics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise-Graphics - The Probems Of The Future Today!

Main Website  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY games i used to play but now im retired.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bornboy2
Semi Addicted
Semi Addicted
bornboy2

MY games i used to play but now im retired. Empty
PostSubject: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:46 pm

well i used to play alot of games on this site.. its called www.ijji.com where it has a bunch of mini games and main games. for example there is 1 of my favorites called gunz.ijji.com and i am a famous person there and level 63 which is pretty high but the higher you are the longer it takes and i was almost 64 too but then all my friends there started quting so i quit. and we were really good i was in atleast 10 rank 1 clans Smile

another 1 is called soldier front i think the website is sfront.ijji.com i wasn't so hot on that game i only became a 2d Lieutenant.

another 1 is called rounders poker in the ijji website i forgot the link sowwie but i love poker so ya...

i retired from all of these games because my friends did and we are like legends from gunz...
Back to top Go down
. •°o.Ron@!do. •°o
. •°o.Ron@!do. •°o

PostSubject: Re: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Well thanks for sharing, I'll check them out later! alien
Back to top Go down
http://WwW.RTCweT.Tk
bornboy2
Semi Addicted
Semi Addicted
bornboy2

PostSubject: Re: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:21 am

by the way if you play Gunz Or Soldier Front you will quit if you suck balls.. thats why i used to be good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
. •°o.Ron@!do. •°o
. •°o.Ron@!do. •°o

PostSubject: Re: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 am

Hey please don't double post one is enough, so I deleted your second post next time please watch out.. Try to read our Rules here
Back to top Go down
bornboy2
Semi Addicted
Semi Addicted
bornboy2

PostSubject: Re: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:20 am

umm i double posted? where and sorry my bad because sometimes it lags so i do it again then it double posts sowwie Sad
Back to top Go down
HellBringer
$00pah MoD!
$00pah MoD!
HellBringer

PostSubject: Re: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:15 pm

.:C.Ron@!do:. wrote:
Hey please don't double post one is enough, so I deleted your second post next time please watch out.. Try to read our Rules here

Sigh not like you never DP

I played Gunz for a long time maybe 2-3 years.... Was more then likely more famous.... had 3 characters highest was a lvl 72 ( dual Shotties ftw)

and Soldier Front was good 1st LT PSG-1 and a M4 = GOD
Back to top Go down
bornboy2
Semi Addicted
Semi Addicted
bornboy2

PostSubject: Re: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:56 pm

me name on gunz was xclickx. and whats dp stand for again lol
Back to top Go down
Fear

PostSubject: Re: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Ye Gunz rox
Back to top Go down
HellBringer
$00pah MoD!
$00pah MoD!
HellBringer

PostSubject: Re: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:11 pm

DP= Double Post
Back to top Go down
bornboy2
Semi Addicted
Semi Addicted
bornboy2

PostSubject: Re: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:22 pm

oo thx and ron does double post since hes mod he hides it so no one sees it! SHH dont tell him hes gonna get very very angry
Back to top Go down
DeViouS.
DeViouS.

PostSubject: Re: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:54 am

i used to play gunz... i tried soldier front for a bit but the grphics werent to good (idk if it was just me but w/e)

i dont remember any of my gunz lvls or stuff... i know my acc name and pass xD

and i used to play warrock back in the day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dvsman123.webs.com
. •°o.Ron@!do. •°o
. •°o.Ron@!do. •°o

PostSubject: Re: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:19 am

Haa ! I ain't angry lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY games i used to play but now im retired.   MY games i used to play but now im retired. Empty

Back to top Go down

MY games i used to play but now im retired.
Page 1 of 1